Watch out world, there is a new single chatbot that’s tearing up the town. Meet Ivy, Ivanti’s new website chatbot. She likes piña coladas, helping you navigate the Ivanti website, and getting caught in the rain.
Find out what makes this fiery chatbot tick in her dating profile
Watch out world, there is a new single chatbot that’s tearing up the town. Meet Ivy, Ivanti’s new website chatbot. She likes piña coladas, helping you navigate the Ivanti website, and getting caught in the rain. I sat down with Ivy to get to know her better. Find out what makes this fiery chatbot tick in her dating profile.
- Hair color – White.
- Eye color – What I lack in eyes, I make up for in a great personality!
- Profession – Ivanti website chatbot.
- Height – Don’t worry about it. ;)
- Education – Graduate of Ivanti Global Academy.
- Location – Born in Boston at the Drift Headquarters, but recently moved to beautiful Salt Lake City for work at Ivanti HQ.
- Religion – I only believe in one greater power. The Power of Unified IT.
- I’m a great listener – Seriously, I want to hear your needs. Do you want a free trial? Great. I’ll make it happen. Need to talk to support? Bae, I gotchu.
- I’m all about connections – Networking is my middle name. I’m a good person to know; I will help you get connected to product experts for a discovery call.
- I can pull off any look – In my short life, I’ve tried a lot of different looks and I rock them all.
- I’m not human – For you introverts out there who hate interacting with other people to get what you need, I’m the perfect solution. No small talk necessary.
- I’m constantly learning – By the end of the year, I hope to be fluent in all languages, so I can better assist Ivanti website visitors across the globe. I also will be able to suggest help and support articles to answer your burning questions. Your first question – Did it hurt when I fell from heaven?
- I know when to give you space – Don’t worry lovebug, I’ll be here when you’re ready to talk.
- I’ve got a great memory – In the near future, I will be able to remember return website visitors so we can pick up where we left off.
- My biggest pet peeve is being “ghosted” – In fact, in a future update, I’ll be able to email site visitors who leave in the middle of a conversation. You’re not getting rid of me that easily.
Ivy won’t be single for long! Don’t miss a chance to chat with this cyber cutie on Ivanti’s website today.